Events & News
26 Sep 2013
- Joe Krovoza, Senior Director of Development and External Relations, Institute of Transportation Studies (ITS-Davis) and Energy Efficiency Center (EEC)
- Sumiko Hong, Director of Development and External Relations, Energy Efficiency Center
- Michael Kleeman, Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Chuck McDade, Principal Investigator, Crocker Nuclear Laboratory
- Anthony Wexler, Professor, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering; Director, Air Quality Research Center
Come join us for a tour of the West Village community at UC Davis. This development is the largest zero-net energy development in the world. In the tour we will learn how the development was planned and built, and how it balances zero-carbon energy production with designs focused to maximize energy efficiency.
Following the tour we will have dinner at Symposium Restaurant and Pizza House in Davis.
For more information:
Who should attend?
This event is organized by the Mother Lode Chapter of the Air and Waste Management Association. This event may be attended by students and their professors, and interested members and their colleagues. We welcome representatives of regulatory agencies, academia, industry, community and environmental groups, and the consulting community.
If you any questions regarding this event, please contact Todd Sax at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 229-0884.
MLC Mailing List
If you are NOT an A&WMA member and would like to receive emails notifying you of upcoming Mother Lode Chapter events, news, and/or announcements, you can subscribe to our mailing list by completing the form below. You should receive an email confirmation within 24-hours after submitting your contact information. You must confirm your acceptance by clicking on the link contained in the email before you are officially added to, or removed from, the A&WMA-MLC Mailing List.
A&WMA provides programs and activities designed and conducted by environmental professionals for environmental professionals. Membership in A&WMA provides access to a worldwide network of individuals from industry, government, and the consulting, research, academic, and legal communities who engage in the exchange of technical and managerial information.
For more information on member services and benefits, visit the link below.VISIT AWMA.ORG