Events & News
17 Jan 2013
- Asami Tanimoto, CDM Smith
- Sunghoon Yoon, Sierra Research
- Abhilash Vijayan, California Air Resources Board
Ever have the feeling that your spreadsheets are pivoting around you? Bummed by the fact that your new monster spreadsheet takes an hour to recalculate? Getting tired of looking up how to use the lookup functions? If you have no idea what we're talking about, this lunch meeting is NOT for you. Otherwise, please join us for a hosted lunch meeting to hear presentations on advanced techniques in Microsoft Excel. This is the first of what we hope to be a series of brown bag sessions on Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. We'll be looking for your feedback after this session, as well as ideas for future topics you'd like to see covered.
This first meeting will cover the following:
- Advanced uses of lookup functions
- Working with pivot tables
- Working with large datasets
- S. Yoon, Sierra Research, Working with Excel2010 Pivot Tables, Presentation (737 kb)
- S. Yoon, Sierra Research, Working with Excel2010 Pivot Tables, Excel Example (553 kb)
- A. Tanimoto, CDM Smith, Advanced Uses of Lookup Functions, 1 of 3 files (21 kb)
- A. Tanimoto, CDM Smith, Advanced Uses of Lookup Functions, 2 of 3 files (204 kb)
- A. Tanimoto, CDM Smith, Advanced Uses of Lookup Functions, 3 of 3 files (324 kb)
Who should attend?
This event is organized by the Mother Lode Chapter of the Air and Waste Management Association. This event may be attended by students and their professors, and interested members and their colleagues. We welcome representatives of regulatory agencies, academia, industry, community and environmental groups, and the consulting community.
If you any questions regarding this event, please contact Todd Sax at email@example.com or (916) 229-0884.
MLC Mailing List
If you are NOT an A&WMA member and would like to receive emails notifying you of upcoming Mother Lode Chapter events, news, and/or announcements, you can subscribe to our mailing list by completing the form below. You should receive an email confirmation within 24-hours after submitting your contact information. You must confirm your acceptance by clicking on the link contained in the email before you are officially added to, or removed from, the A&WMA-MLC Mailing List.
A&WMA provides programs and activities designed and conducted by environmental professionals for environmental professionals. Membership in A&WMA provides access to a worldwide network of individuals from industry, government, and the consulting, research, academic, and legal communities who engage in the exchange of technical and managerial information.
For more information on member services and benefits, visit the link below.VISIT AWMA.ORG